Hello darlings, today I have a beauty product review from Keep Me Safe Organics!
Keep Me Safe Organics All my opinions are mine and I'm keeping it 100%.)
- Whipped Citrus Antioxidant Cleanser: This pH balanced Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice based cleanser contains glacial, mineral rich silt that gently removes daily impurities without stripping your skin of its natural minerals. The packaging comes in a 4oz metallic pump an it retails at $28. When I first pumped it out of the bottle I thought the color was a bit odd, it was a light white and greenish color. Since Aloe Vera Leaf Juice is part of their ingredients it makes sense that the color is that way. When you apply it one pump goes a long way, it smells AMAZING like fresh citrus. The consistency is not too soapy but it does a great job at removing makeup, dirt, and oils. So far I'm loving it as part of my night time and morning routine.
- Citrus Toner: Fight free radicals, shed old skin cells and stimulate new skin cell growth with this organic aloe vera leaf juice based toner enriched with Neroli flower water and mustard seed extract. The packaging comes in a 4oz plastic spray bottle and it retails at $18.50. The first time I used it, I reached for a cotton round and sprayed the toner but I didn't want to waste too much product. So I sprayed it directly into the palm of my hand and lathered it all over my face. It felt a bit sticky for about a minute, I think it was due to the fact that I put too much toner. Eventually, it absorbed into my skin, leaving it refreshing and hydrated. This toner also has the citrus smell so if you are a fan of citrus scents then you'll love that all of them smell this way. For the following days I went ahead and just sprayed it on my face like you're supposed to and LET me tell you this is a better option because you are saving so much product as opposed to using cotton rounds.
- Whipped Citrus Moisturizer: This is an organic coconut oil based moisturizer. Organic coconut oil is known for its amazing anti-inflammatory properties and can assist in the treatment of skin conditions like eczema and psoriasis. Date seed extract assists with the slowdown of cell proliferation that occurs in brown spots, red spots and rosacea. Date seed extract can also help to increase skin elasticity and firmness in the eye area. The packaging comes in a cute fancy metal and plastic pump it is 1oz and retails at $29. The consistency is rich and decadent, it goes on smooth on face and neck. One to two pumps goes a long way so don't let the tiny bottle be a turn off.
- Squalane Serum: Lock in your skin's moisture with this plant based serum infused with Mustard Seed Extract and Date Seed Extract. 100% plant based Squalane is an ideal moisturizer for all skin types. Research suggests that squalane is beneficial for helping to clean up difficult skin problems such as eczema, dermatitis, rashes and certain types of acne. It comes in a plastic pump package of 1oz, and retails at $43.50. This serum is used in the morning after the facial moisturizer, just make sure when applying you give yourself enough time to let it absorb into your skin if you are wanting to apply any makeup. One pump of this serum is good enough otherwise you'll end up with an oily face. I personally am considering using it at night time instead of the morning. It really made my skin smoother, hydrated, and I can already tell firmness in just three days I can only imagine what it will do in 30 days!
- Rejuvenating Glacier Mud Mask:
Made exclusively of Fresh Water Glacier Minerals, this mud can be used as a leave on treatment or weekly facial mud masque. This powerhouse is anti-inflammatory and successfully removes toxins from skin. The humic acids found in this mud penetrate undamaged skin without penetrating cells to remove 95% of metal ions, toxins, and bacteria from skin. It comes in a plastic 2oz bottle and retails at $32. The consistency is a black paste and you can apply one even layer or double it up to your face. I'm a huge fan of face masks so this is definitely something I look forward weekly for my at home spa time. After using it I felt my skin recharged, plumped, and more alive (like I was ready to take on another week!)
Now for comparison I took pictures on day 1, 2 and three after using the products so you can see my results.
It's been 20 days since I've been using the Keep Me Safe Organics and I absolutely love what it has done for me! It has become my holy grail and I feel my skin has gotten a boost.